Monday 13 December 2010

Karma is a b*tch.

We all know how the saying goes, what goes around comes around. So be careful of what you do as it will come back to you.
I don't  want to be mean, just plain realistic-but I really like when I prove to be right, even after a long time.
An with your case darling-I was right all along. You manipulative, lying, "sweet little creature" (as you always say), as you can easily convince everyone that you are cute and innocent. Making yourself look innocent, saying things like "i never forgot you nonetheless" when you were the one saying and doing all the stupid things. But when I've seen you lying on the phone, saw it came so natural to you, well you must have lied to me to (i guess more than once.)
But baby your "friends" now know how capable you are of destroying everything, even when you dont mean to.
"Revenge" is better served cold and I hope you're enjoying it-everyone's taking a taste of your friendship and then leaves. So, bye from me too.

Although I still love you in some way
X, f.

No comments:

Post a Comment