Wednesday 13 October 2010

Dresses for Fall-that you will fall for

Bluefly is an amazing online store that has discounts on clothes quite often. If you subscribe you will receive emails with these offers. So, they now have a discount on dresses for fall, which cost less than 100$ (around 65£)! And I must admit that I always find great clothes on this site, so you should definitely check it out.
Here are some of the dresses that I believe stand out.
I love the rock feeling of the silver studs.89 $/56£
Tres chic! Really nice for a formal winter dinner. 88$/55£

A not-so-classic LBD, the ruches and the one-shoulder make it to die for! 95$/60£

A classic, easy to wear LBD, with a really good price tag. 67$/42£

Apparently I have a thing for one-shoulder dresses! This is a great dress for morning to night, great colour too. 107$/67£

I left the more casual ones last. I love how this dress is like a simple tee and a black skirt underneath. Everyone will think that its a two-piece;). 79$/50£

I absolutely love this! It is another morning-to-night dress, but be careful with accessorizing-black flat pumps and a simple necklace are enough for morning. 85$/53£

source: bluefly.com

1 comment:

  1. I think I want them all for sure lol. check out my blog if you, we can follow each other:) http://fasali-myblogspeakthetruth.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete